Herpes, own it.
I mean don't ignore it and don't be shy about having it. Chances are you'll need to do some belief work too, (as herpes is a virus and viruses are about self worth) but for now let's concentrate on the physicals.
If you have ever contracted it in any form, you'll know it's one of the hardest dis-eases to get rid of, or potentially live with.
What are the symptoms?
Sores around the mouth or lips - Oral Herpes HSV-1
- Itching, burning or tingling sensation
What are the viruses?
- Chicken Pox
- Herpes Simplex
- Herpes Zoster
- Herpes Genital
- Bell's Palsy
Confidence at a cellular level
Mind-body connection with viruses are lack of confidence.
So if your confidence is a bit shadey, wobbly or only surface deep.
Reprogramming your thoughts rewires and creates healthier cells within your body.
Creating healthy cell formation is vital for a healthy body.
It strengthens your immune system, protects your adrenal and nervous nervous system, enhancing a sense of calm.
that worked for me (+ can for you too!)
- Olive Leaf 750mg 1 per day - Swanson do a brilliant one.
- Lysine 500mg generally once per day (twice if you're experiencing an outbreak). As often people can be Lysine deficient or Arginine dominant.
- Biofeedback: as it can detect typical Herpes viruses and aid the body to rid the virus and banish those unwanted symptoms.
- Homeopathy: is used in conjunction with the Machine as it pulls a list of suggested remedies we can treat you with.
- A New Mind Set: we generally look at your belief system using Mind Detox Method.
- Life Tweaks: generally this doesn't come first and is usually a by-product of the above, can be as small as going to bed earlier, adjusting your diet, to speaking up to your boss, changing jobs or coming out of an unhealthy relationship. You will know what sings loudest to you as we go on the journey of rebalancing you.
Book your free discovery call with Laura
Click on the button to the side and send me a message if you're feeling shy, or give me a call to book in your discovery call to find out how I can help aid you back to health.
I look forward to hearing from you!